Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013 Joy Jar

Happy New Year! I hope everyone had a safe and happy new year's eve celebration! I had an early celebration with some friends and then a relaxing night at home with my pups.
This holiday season has been very busy with lots of hard change in my personal life. Every year my office coworkers and I exchange small Christmas gifts, but I wasn't able to participate this year, so I decided to make them some New Year's Eve Party Kits!




Each kit included some confetti, tic tac mints, candy, party hats, noise makers and photo props. I utilized some free printables from around the blogosphere to create this. My coworkers loved them!

I also chose to start the new year off with a new, simple project that I call a Joy Jar. I took a plain jar and added some scrapbooking stickers to it.


It is now placed in my kitchen with a notepad nearby. My goal is to write down happy thoughts and memories throughout the year. Next New Years Eve I will read through each one and remember what a blessed year I have had.
Do you have any new years traditions? How about new year goals?

NYE Party Kit Sources:
2013 Sweets & Glitter Labels: TaterTots & Jello
Tic Tac Mints: Infarrantly Creative
New Year Labels: Love the Day
Photo Props: Accent the Party
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails