Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Halloween Makeup Ideas

Halloween is quickly approaching....have you decided what you are going as yet? I have been scouring Pinterest for some good ideas. I  was inspired by some designs and had too much time on my hands so I decided to try some of the looks myself. Here are 2 easy looks for Halloween.

The Vamp
Inspired for a Vampire look (or a really devious night on the town!)
For this look, my skin is already really pale, so I didnt do much there.  I did dark shadow and dark eye liner, but the part for me that really made the look was the lips.  I used black gel eyeliner to darkened the corners of my lips, then cover in a reddish gloss. Great for a goth or vampire look.

The Black Widow
For this look, again I did dark shadow and liner, then using a fine brush I drew out spider webs and spiders. I filled in a little with liquid liner to get it really black. As with the vamp look, I filled in the corners of my lips with gel liner as well as the center, and then coated with gloss.

The Two Faced Zombie
Last weekend was the Zombie Pub Crawl here in the Twin Cities.  This event is HUGE. I went a couple of years ago and had a blast, so a group of us went this year.  We are all big fans of The Walking Dead so this event was right up our alley. I did my face entirely myself using gelatin and makeup I already had in my case.  I also mixed up a little blood using corn syrup and drops of red and black gel food coloring.  
And because I really like this pic, here is the instagram pic I took on the night of the crawl.

I hope these ideas have given you some inspiration!  So tell me, what are your Halloween costume ideas?!



2 comments:

  1. You did that makeup yourself? It's amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with jojo. That was a great, amazing Halloween makeup and I really envy you for being that good at makeups :)

    Cheers to you girl,
    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails