Monday, April 30, 2012

Tropical Gradient Hibiscus Nails

This week my nails were inspired by my friend Leslie. Leslie sent me a picture of a gradient manicure she gave herself, inspired by a Pinterest pin. She gave me a few pointers and I decided to give it a try. Since summer is practically here, I decided to go bright! I intended to do an angled gradient, but it turned out a little more vertical! I also added a white and purple hibiscus to my ring finger.
Thanks for the inspiration Leslie!  Who knew makeup sponges could have such a cool effect!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for shout out Jessy! I have one more tip...if you soak the makeup sponge in water first, but squeeze out most of the water (so it's just damp), it won't absorb as much of your nail polish. Less waste = more manicures! Love the colors chica!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails