Monday, March 26, 2012

T.G.I. Friday's Blogger Tasting Event

So as it turns out I'm a food blogger....
Why yes, I am aware of the content I post on here, but when I think of "food blogger" I think of some of the bigger more popular names out there. Not lil ole me.
A few weeks ago I received an email inviting me to a MN Food Blogger Tasting Event at T.G.I. Fridays...wait, tasting new foods? Hanging out with other foodies? And lets not forget the part where they email said I was an actual "food blogger"...ha ha! I'm in!

If you haven't been to a TGI Fridays in awhile, then you may not know that they have completely revamped their look and their menu. The options on the menu now have a fresh style to them.  Everything is fresh cut, fresh squeezed and freshly delicious!
Here are a few of my favorites....
 Ahi Tuna with Avocado Crisps....omg yum.
 Thai Steak Salad....I love the warm steak, cold greens and veggies, but the dressing was what really made this all work.  The different flavors melding together, so worth it.
Warm Pretzels with Beer Cheese Dipping Sauce....this was by far my favorite.  Simple, delicious.

I have to admit, I was really surprised at how awesome their new menu is.  So much so that I dragged my co-workers to happy hour the next day and practically force fed them the pretzels myself!
If you haven't been to Friday's in awhile, now is the time to give it a second chance. 
I'd love to hear your feedback if you go! Leave a comment with your favorite menu item!


**I have not received any compensation for this post. The opinions are my own, from my own personal experience. TGI Fridays has not asked me to advertise for them.  So yeah peeps, the food's that good I'm mentioning it for free!

3 comments:

  1. It was a great event! So nice to meet you there :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently worked as an organizer for a wedding here. Their staff was very nice and seemed to be on top of things as the wedding celebration progressed.
    Wedding venues Seattle

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails