Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Real Party: Inspired Reader Baby Shower

I am so excited to share with you a real party from reader Tracy Wright! Tracy is a fan of Fairytale Frosting and shared with me a jungle theme baby shower she put together. Tracy used my African Oreos and Recycle Paper Palm Tree tutorials and came up with some pretty great ideas of her own! Check it out!
I have to admit, I think her trees turned out better than mine!
 I particularly love that this sign mentions Darwin being excited to meet the new baby too.  Darwin is their dog! Its such a thoughtful touch!
Tracy put up jungle decals and these animal print takeout boxes. I love that she used them as both favors and part of the decor.
What a fun jungle chandelier!  Great way to incorporate some baby toys!
Great party Tracy! Thank you so much for sharing!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for your blog, Jessy! You've got so many great ideas on here and it helped give me a creative vision for her shower!! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails