Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Love Letter Nails

This week I gave myself a Pinterest inspired manicure! Thanks to this PIN I tried Newspaper Nails!
It was super easy to do too. First, polish your nails with a light base color and let dry. Completely.
Cut up a few squares of newspaper. Dip your nail in rubbing alcohol and then press a newspaper strip to it. Making sure the alcohol soaks through the paper. Hold for 15-20 seconds and then peel the paper off. Make sure to top with a clear coat.

I decided this manicure needed a little Valentine's Day spin though. Staying true to my ring finger only obsession, I added a tiny heart.
Now it looks like a Valentine's Day love letter!

1 comment:

  1. Your nails are so pretty and the little heart is the perfect finishing touch!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails