Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Adults Only

**WARNING! This Post Contains Adult Content! Read At Your Own Risk!**

It all began with a phone call from a co-worker of mine. His friend was in a jam. The person in charge of handling the cake for an upcoming bachelorette party flaked. It was short notice, and he wanted me to pull off a....wait for it......penis cake.  Once I stopped laughing, quit making inappropriate jokes, and finally realized he was really seriously asking me this, I decided hey, why not?  Could be pretty fun right?  All night, I updated my personal facebook page with inappropriate jokes about the process.  I laughed the entire time, and of course posted pics soon after.  Within days I had 2 more requests for the same kind of cake.
I've always wanted to do a "naughty cake" but who knew that it would be so much fun and so popular!

I dont want to offend any of my readers so instead of posting pics on the blog, here are links to see the three cakes. One was actually for a Western/Cowboy theme bachelorette party, so I was asked to incorporate that theme if possible. You've just gotta see it.




I hope you got a kick out of these cakes, I know I sure did!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails