Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Enchanting

 Today I'd like to share a scrapbook layout I called "Enchanting".  My friend Melinda puts on an annual pub crawl to local parts in Northeast Minneapolis. The theme on this pub crawl was "Incognito: Come As You Are Not".  We were encouraged to wear spy-like gear and especially wigs.  I naturally have red hair. I decided the opposite must be black! I had no idea wearing  a black wig would garner so much attention! I felt like a movie star that night! It was so fun to wear something as simple as a wig and take on a whole new persona!  Check out the difference in my look....

For this layout I used the Basic Grey Ambrosia collection.  I also used a silver berry sprig that I bought on Etsy.com (Unfortunately the store I got it from has since shut down)

I hand cut butterflies from the same paper line to accent the berry sprig.
I hope you enjoyed my layout!

1 comment:

  1. oh yea girl, you KNOW I am loving this!!!!!!! Stunning... both the layout and you!!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails