Thursday, April 7, 2011

My 200th Post!

Today I am posting my 200th post! Wow! I can't believe I've had that much to share!  There's more coming though! Today I am switching over to another passion of mine, scrapbooking.  For awhile I was scrapping and blogging about scrapping pretty frequently.  Then I got into baking and planning parties and that didn't leave much time to scrap.  I recently was able to get some work done while on a girls scrapbooking weekend that I want to share!  One of my 2011 goals for this blog was to share more of my passions.  Yes, I love to bake, plan parties, and get crafty, but I love other things like photography and scrapbooking.  I'm new to photography so I'm participating in challenges like You Capture.  Last year I completed a 365 Photo Challenge too.  
Anyway, onto the scrapping.  Here is a layout I would like to share with you.  The title is Locks.
I took this photo of myself and journaled about my hair, its length, and how I decided to cut it to donate to Locks Of Love.
All of the papers used on this page were from the Basic Grey Ambrosia collection.
You can check out some of my older scrap layouts and tutorials here as well as my 365 album.  I don't post to that blog anymore, but its still out there in the blogosphere until I decide to finally publish my 365 posts into a book.
I hope you have and will continue to enjoy my newest subjects for this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails