Thursday, October 21, 2010

Sookie Turns 2!

I have been MIA all week due to a rather demanding schedule at work. I am back now and ready to share my party challenge event for October. Our yorkie, Sookie, turned 2 years old on October 8th. We decided to throw her a little birthday party. Friends, family and furballs came over to celebrate. We had a table full of goodies that everyone could enjoy....

I'm pretty excited about the banner. I made it myself, and it was my first project ever with my new sewing machine!

We offered treats for people and pups. I actually took inspiration from Posh Pixel Designs, Meet the Puppy Party. I love how she labeled the food "for the humans" and "for the dogs".

We had red velvet cupcakes(people), carrot cupcakes (pups), pop tarts on a stick (people--more on that later!), various dog treats, and a lemonade stand with lemonade, pink lemonade, and "adult" lemonade!

Here is Sookie enjoying her birthday "pupcake" while wearing her birthday flower!

I had some store bought treats for the pups, but I also made my own doggie bones for pups, and shortbread bones for people.

This photo of Sookie makes me laugh. She wasn't sure what to make of that cream cheese frosting. I call this "crazy tongue".
I cant believe my little baby is already 2 years old! Oh, how they grow up so fast!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jessy!!

    Awww your pup baby is too cute! LOVE the party, thanks for the great ideas!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails