Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine's Day Treats

Happy Valentine's Day! I spent the day decorating an assortment of cookies!
Check out these adorable flamingos! I needed something tropical in the middle of this cold winter.

These are my "Anti-Valentine" cookies. The guys at work will get a kick out of these!

Nuts About You! How cute are these little squirrels?

Here is the whole squirrely collection!

Decorative Hearts

Bride and Groom Hearts

Wild Love. I think these might be my favorite of the day.

Cant really top a Valentine's Day full of cookies and icing!

3 comments:

  1. very cute! I love the zebra heart cookies!

    Kim @ http://frostmeblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. DARLING! I love the "wild love" cookies. I wish I had the patience to decorate cakes and cookies like this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Thank you so much ladies! The zebras were my fav too! I cant wait to make more of them.
    Thanks for stopping by! =)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails